RE: [Bann Valley] Interested in finding Rea's

Hi Ken,

Did you have any luck with the info I sent you on Rasharkin Presbyterian
Church back in May?

Here are the details on Finvoy:
Presbyterian Church
6 Cambourne Park
Finvoy Road
BALLYMONEY
BT53 7PG (MAP)
County Antrim
Telephone 028 27665738
Website www.presbyterianireland.org
the official website of the presbyterian church in ireland....
............... and this is the link:
http://www.4ni.co.uk/78675x691x27_presbyterian-church-ballymoney-antrim.htm

And here are the records held on microfilm by the Coleraine branch of the
NIFHS at Coleraine Library:
Finvoy Presbyterian Church
Film No 24
 A1: Baptisms 1843 - 89
Marriages 1843 - 45
Subscription Accounts for rebuilding the church, 1845, stable and
schoolroom, 1875 - 6, and for renovating the church, 1883 - 84
A2:  Baptisms 1889 - 1933
B1/6:  Marriages1845 - 1907
C1:  Session Minute Book, 1844 - 89
Communicants Lists, 1843 - 92
Sabbath School exam results 1876 - 81
.....................so, lots to help you there.
And if the NIFHS has them, they copied them from PRONI, which means the LDS
will also have them so you can go to your local FHC and order them.

And this is a link to Ballymoney Ancestry, which also has some data on
Finvoy:
http://www.ballymoneyancestry.com/database-explanations.aspx
In a quick search, I found this:
1862_finvoy_congregation