----- Original Message ----- From: <brigid272@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 12:47 PM

<snip>
I will be doing research in Belfast in October this year and have decided to try to access the church records either at PRONI or the Presbyterian Historical
Society which I read somewhere has an index for church records in Northern
Ireland. I'm trying to confirm the information about the indexes but have yet
to hear from them.

I know that one can pay to have the genealogical society in Derry City look up
records but it's a bit pricey for those of us in the U.S.
<snip>
~Linda Sewright