[Bann Valley] Maghera Communicant Roll Book

Hi all!

Just to let you know that we have completed the first part of the Communicant Roll Book for Maghera Presbyterian Church started in 1847 by the Reverend Witherow.  It continues up to 1894 in various formats.  We are still working on the second part which starts with new communicants "after the summer of 1847".  This is a wonderful resource for the famine years and shows many communicants leaving for America, their dates of removal, townlands,and whether they went with certificates.

I will be glad to do any lookups on the film if you think your ancestors may have been in this church.

Have fun!

Barbara Braswell