Re: [Bann Valley] Rea Family of Finvoy.

I think that you might have sent this e-mail to the wrong person.
This is Lynn and I am working on the McElree/McIlree family in Maghera.
Lynn ----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Torrens" <sdtorrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 1:32 PM
Subject: [Bann Valley] Rea Family of Finvoy.

To Ken Ray of Florida.
Ken I was interested in your Rea Connection in Finvoy, I forwarded your email to a freind of mine who sent me an attatchment with a Marraige of a John Rea of Ballydonelly, son of George to a Mary McLaskey, Linagarvey, Rasharkin.

I could send you more if you can please email me at ;- sdtorrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope this helps. Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes.

Derek.