[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Bann Valley] New Records
- To: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Bann Valley] New Records
- From: Barbara Braswell <barb_braswell20@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:03:32 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=WjYn/xkCF9xu6xFDNdtDEDeqOg2nloaBypT27SvRWQy6Smk02Sqv559vxo23reHlK6Z+2R45ARLpTNP5GkDr8EqzU5YeEBptO+xkX9jbk8LECByL34Z2wagmiJhHCpjAEkCAm3BF1vRSf/VI+pjCtWaQEBbFvcuyDEC0KGdqzfc=;
- Envelope-to: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All the Maghera Presbyterian Church Burials should be up on the BV site shortly. The Communicant Roll Books still in the works!
Also, on site now are the Burials of Kilrea Parish Church extracted from a copy made by Mrs. Zara K. Mettam in 1967 at PRONI. I have not seen the original. They start in 1829 and include ages and townlands.
Most of the hard work has been done by Denver Boyd.
To unsubscribe send a mail to BannValley+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List rules and FAQs: http://www.torrens.org.uk/Lists/3_rules.html