[4qd-bannvalley] Schools

------=_Part_779_207039.1199569511888

Morrison
Ringsend Primary School is situated a very short distance from Ringsend village on the main Limavady/Ballymoney Road, and almost at the junction of that road with the main Dungiven/Coleraine road.  If this is the school you are referring to, then I can give you some information. Both my parents were pupils there, and indeed I was a pupil there also.  It closed about thirty years ago, and is today a dwelling house called something like "The Old School" or "Ringsend Old School".
Looking again at your description, I am finding it difficult to think of any other school in that area near a Limavady/Coleraine Road and also with Ringsend involved.
There was also the former Killeague Primary School but it was near the main Coleraine/Garvagh Road, and now the church hall of Killaig Presbyterian Church.  Gorran Primary School is also in the area but nearer to Garvagh and also just off the Coleraine/Garvagh Road but it is still a school.

I am interested in helping you if you can give some more details.
Aye
(Dr) Isaac Thompson

> Message Received: Jan 05 2008, 04:45 PM
> From: "Maureen and Paddy Stewart"
> To: "Bann Valley" <4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [4qd-bannvalley] Schools

I am trying to get some information about a school which I have been told was situated at the junction of the Ringsend road with the Coleraine-Limavady road. The date I am interested in is about 1900. Any information will be gratefully recieved.
Regards
Morrison Stewart
------=_Part_779_207039.1199569511888

<P>Morrison</P>
<P>Ringsend Primary School is situated a very short distance from Ringsend village on the main Limavady/Ballymoney Road, and almost at the junction of that road&nbsp;with the main Dungiven/Coleraine road.&nbsp; If this is the school you are referring to, then I can give you some information. Both my parents were pupils there, and indeed I was a pupil there also.&nbsp; It closed about thirty years ago, and is today a dwelling house called something like "The Old School" or "Ringsend Old School".&nbsp; <BR>Looking again at your description, I am finding it difficult to think of any other school in that area near a Limavady/Coleraine Road and also with Ringsend involved.&nbsp; </P>
<P>There was also the former Killeague Primary School but it was near the main Coleraine/Garvagh Road, and now the church hall of Killaig Presbyterian Church.&nbsp; Gorran Primary School is also in the area but nearer to Garvagh and also just off the Coleraine/Garvagh Road but it is still a school.<BR><BR>I am interested in helping you if you can give some more details.</P>
<P>Aye</P>
<P>(Dr) Isaac Thompson<BR><BR></P>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #ff0000 2px solid">&gt; Message Received: Jan 05 2008, 04:45 PM<BR>&gt; From: "Maureen and Paddy Stewart" <MAUREEN2411@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><BR>&gt; To: "Bann Valley" &lt;4qd-bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>&gt; Cc: <BR>&gt; Subject: [4qd-bannvalley] Schools<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I am trying to get some information about a school which I have been told was situated at the junction of the Ringsend road with the Coleraine-Limavady road. The date I am interested in is about 1900. Any information will be gratefully recieved.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Regards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Morrison Stewart</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
<P><BR><BR></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
------=_Part_779_207039.1199569511888--