[4qd-bannvalley] Searaching for family

Dear Bob,

I am sure that I was in touch with you years ago about Torrenses of
the Vow, possibly even before the Torrens list got going. If it was
you, I'm delighted to be back in touch with you, and if you are a
different Bob Torrens, then I can check whether I still have info
about the other Bob Torrens' family!
I don't know whether much has been done about the co. Antrim lines
except for what Derek Torrens did in Finvoy records; perhaps we can
revisit those and see if they add to your knowledge.

All the best, welcome or welcome back

Linde Lunney