[Bann Valley] RE:Henderson

	>I am undertaking family research - The Hendersons from Ballyagan,
Garvagh

Hi Bill
If you haven't already done so, look at the records on Bann Valley site for
Garvagh Presbyterian marriages and baptisms.
I notice some Henderson records there - see below for extract.
You should get more info on their other whereabouts ca 1860 from the
Griffiths Valuation index.
Ballyagan is a townland in the parish of Desertoghill, but is on the
boundary of both Errigal Parish and Aghadowey Parish. Ballymenagh is also in
Desertoghill. I can give more background on townlands of the area if useful.
I'm afraid you are on the time "boundary" for most records and will need
some luck to get further back. Good Luck.

Garvagh Pres Baptisms
1797	June 	3	Elizabeth	Henderson	NR	 Ballymenah
NR
1799	May 	5	James		Henderson	NR	 B:menah
NR

Garvagh Pres marriages
1826	Mar-28	Archd		Henderson	Jane	Gilmore	fa. Jas
Woodburn	 wit.Robt	Gilmore
1835	Mar-17	Robt John	Henderson	Mary	Willson	fa. Alexr
Willson	 wit. Thos	Henderson