To: <BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 11:46 AM
Subject: [Bann Valley] Bann Valley - St. Lurach's Church Graveyard, Maghera

Hello Folks,

Well, I have finally managed to finish the transcription of the graves at St. Lurach's Church of Ireland in Maghera! These are the graves around the 'New' church built around 1820. I have not as yet managed to transcribe the 'Old' St. Lurach's graveyard.. but it is in the pipeline!

Anyway.. here is what I have transcribed!

http://www.torrens.org.uk/Genealogy/BannValley/church/MagheraCOI/

And, many thanks to Richard for all his help and his wonderful site! :-)

Denver Boyd