Re: [Bann Valley] [Fwd: Re: (Bann Valley) ; North Antrim Website.]

Don't know if I should be getting this? Lynn ----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Torrens" <sdtorrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Bann Valley] [Fwd: Re: (Bann Valley) ; North Antrim Website.]

Cliff, Dont open it, I tried to send it without the attachement but had problems sending it.
I will send another that you can see without the attatchment.
I just hope it works.
Sorry about this.

Derek.

Cliff. Johnston wrote:
I received a blank email with an attachment. As there are several viruses out there that hijack peoples' email addresses and do the same thing I'm not about to open it.

Cliff. Johnston
"May the best you've ever seen,
Be the worst you'll ever see;"
from A Scots Toast by Allan Ramsay