Re: [Bann Valley] Henderson family from the Tobermore area of Ireland

Hello Willa

there are still Hendersons in Tobermore who are this same family. I don'tknow if any of them are interested in genealogy. The family is one of the notable farming and rural business conections in the north of Ireland; the "JP" stands for justice of the peace, which is a local honour post in local government.I used to know slightly Mrs Frances McCollum of Priestland, Bushmills, was a Henderson of Tobermore; it might be worth dropping her a line.

Linde