[Bann Valley] David Gilmore, Drumeene 1912

Dear All
Does anyone have any information on the Gilmores ( possibly spelt Gilmour at times I suspect) living in Drumene, Co.Derry  in 1912?.

I am trying to get more detail on David Gilmore the father of my paternal grandmother, Maggie Gilmore.  On Maggie's marriage certificate her father is shown as living in Drumeene, Co.Derry( near Kilrea) and is described as a Labourer. I would estimate he was born about 1850.

The witnesses were James Calvin and Annie Taylor.  Any information on them would be interesting also.

David McCahon