[Bann Valley] Re: Brown of Trinaltinagh, Garvagh

In article <200908040857.n748vR909954@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Bill Henderson <bill.henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am also aware that when families who left Scotland and moved to
> Ulster in the 1600's, may have moved in 'groups' - as in - when the
> Hendersons left Scotland, they may have travelled with 'Browns',
> Wilson's, Hamilton's etc?

> Has anyone found a 'Henderson connection' in relation to these names?

Would indeed be interesting.

But I do not know of any of us who have found definite links back to
Scotland. I think there are simply no relevant records.

--
             Richard Torrens  - Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Genealogy site: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Genealogy/