Re: [Bann Valley] 1911 Census

Hello Kyle

I know there was a bit of movement back and forth between; my grandparents, who were both ordinary Presbyterians, lived near Ballylaggan and opted to go there rather than Aghadowey, because they thought more of the minister in Ballylaggan at the time. Their children were brought up in the RP congregation but have all gone back to the underlying ordinary Presbyterianism. I'd just like to know if maybe the home congreagtion of my great great aunt might not have been accepting of her unmarried mother status.Or why she did change.

May never know!

Linde

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html