To: <BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:00 AM
Subject: RE: [Bann Valley] Types of Presbyterians

An additional splinter on the Presbyterian history story, at least in the U.S., is that the Presbyterian church is separate from the United Presbyterian church (itself a combination of previously splintered factions--I'm not sure which).

When my grandparents moved from Iowa to Phoenix in the 1920's, they grudgingly joined the Presbyterian church because Phoenix didn't have a U.P. church at the time.

Roger Dendy

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html