[Bann Valley] Young of Garvagh, help please

Hello all

I am researching the family of Robert YOUNG (bp 5 July 1822, 1st Pres. church, Garvagh) and Agnes (Nancy) STEWART (b c 1823 in Gortfad).

In particular I am trying to find the baptism of my grandfather John YOUNG, said to have been born about 1860 in Killyvally, Garvagh area.

Other siblings I would like to locate are Jane (c1848), Mary (c1857), Nancy (c1861, possibly as Agnes), and George (c1863). There was a John bp in 1856 of Ballinameen, who was a brother who it appears died young. The family is of either Killyvally or Ballinameen, most were buried in the Main St Presb. church. I have baptism dates for other siblings, from the Main St Pres. church records, but John's is not there.

My John Young came to New Zealand in about 1882 with his brothers Robert and George (though George later returned to Garvagh) and John's headstone says he died in 1907 aged 46.

Any help much appreciated
Beryl Young
NZ

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html