[Bann Valley] Death notice of Lizzie McAlister, of Kilrea, at Goldsboro, N.C., USA

Interesting death notice found on a web page containing transcriptions from the 1 Nov 1918 edition of the Philadelphia Public Ledger newspaper:
http://files.usgwarchives.org/pa/philadelphia/obits/191/ppl11011918.txt

McALISTER - At Goldsboro, N. C. Oct. 26, KATHLEEN, daughter of Andrew and late Lizzie McAlister, of Kilrea, County Derry, Ireland. Funeral services private, Fri., 2 p. m., uncle's residence, James McAlister, 523 S. 42d st., Phila. Int.
private.

I thought this notice might be of interest to a Bann Valley lister. As far as I know, this individual is not a relative of ours.

ajk

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html