Re: [Bann Valley] Mercers' Company: Rent roll for 1714

Gosh- that would be awesome to see. I have some living BOLTON families who
are connected to the Bolton's of Tamlaght O'Crilly of that region. One
stayed  and three came to America in 1718. Believe it or not, this story is
true. And we  have living ancestors on both sides of the pond.

Colin Brooks
The 1718 Project

In a message dated 5/16/2011 12:12:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,