Re: [Bann Valley] Mercers' Company: Rent roll for 1714

Proni also has Mercers Co rent ledgers for Kilrea & Swartragh 1884- C1903. I extracted details concerning the families I'm interested in eg Irwin, Burnside, McKay, McNeill, Campbell,Pau etc - some of them are quite detailed. Unfortunately I didn't have time to get to the 1714 list - wish list for another trip to Ireland!
Pauline O'Keeffe
Australia

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html