RE: [Bann Valley] Kennedy

Hi Colin,

I never heard of genoPro doing that before but even if it did it would never
affect me too badly.  May I suggest a wee wrinkle I always use to avoid such
disasters but mainly so that if I make a major error, I can go backwards.  I
always save my tree with a new number every time I do any work on it.  That
way the last one is always available should I need to go backwards or should
GenoPro mess up.

Yes, it does have a lot of new bells and whisteles, none of which I find
anyway useful.  Recently they changed to a smaller grid with ten click stops
in each and it is just far too fiddly compared to the old 20 unit squares
with each click being two years.  I also ignore all the nonsense about
social relationships though I do use them sometimes to link two peope who I
think may be the same person when I am sending a tree to a client so that
s/he can see why the same person is on the tree twice.

Glad to know Linda is in touch and helping you; she is a great asset to the
Bann Valley region.  But don't mention to Derek that she is working with you
as they do not get on too well!

Best wishes with your research and I am glad I could be of some assistance.

Regards,

Boyd Gray

http://familytrees.genopro.com/boydgray26/Boyd/default.htm

http://www.westulstergenealogy.com/