[Bann Valley] Dunboe leases

People with ancestry in Dunboe might get something from this list of 1655 leases; it was new to me. The site doesn't say where they are; possibly in the archives of McClelland of Kirkcudbright in Scotland. I am intrigued that there was a possibility of communicating apparently routinely between Ireland and Scotland at that date, passing leases back and forth

http://genforum.genealogy.com/mcclelland/messages/1673.html

Linde

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html