[Bann Valley] (Bann Valley) Look-up for Schools

"I will be visiting PRONI in the near future and looking for the school registers for 1800's for Kilrea and Lislea. If anyone on the site is interested in a name I can check for you and post to the site"

Thanks for the offer, Kyle,I'd be grateful if you could look out for John McCurley (born c1850) and Rose Fleming (born c1856)

Regards

Andrew Wood
Stockton on Tees
UK

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html