RE: [Bann Valley]Look Up for Schools

Karen,
My GF sister Mary Elizabeth Irwin b 1864 married M.James Campbell and emigrated to America.
May have been related to your Campbell. Another sister Married Wiil Scott and another John Walker- all 3 families went to America as did her brothers & non married sisters. I have a copy of a glass plate photograph of the families in America.
Kyle