RE: [Bann Valley] Look-up for Schools

Hi all
From the data I collected Kilrea School dates from about 1870s & Lislea school from about 1860s. I have just sent some extracted lists to Bann Valley website - names like Irwin, Sloan, Burnside, McKay, Campbell etc.
Hope they are some use to someone- I do have some more but getting them into the computer seems to be a task I keep avoiding. Kyle you might be able to add to the lists!
Cheers Pauline O'Keeffe

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html