RE: [Bann Valley] Re: Washington Smith and Washington Smith Pollock

Dr Thompson
I am delighted to have the opportunity to assist  - usually I have been the
receiver of assistance.
I only wish I had kept details of the source of this information -one of the
very generous researchers who give so much of their expertise in helping
others in their quests!
It was received in the early days of my research - I keep better records
now!
Kind regards from Australia
Rosie

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html