RE: [Bann Valley] McIlfatrick

Alison,
You mail has arrived  with excellent timing as I  am doing the Kilrea boys school record at the moment. I have an entry which is not easlly read and I have transcribed it as McIlPatrick but after reading your mail I realise it could equally be McIlfatrick Arch. enrolled in Jan 1887, aged 5,  presbyterian, lived at Claragh, father farmer.  Will change before I send to Richard,
Regards,
Kyle
Ps I have a Betty Kilpatrick married a Samuel Irwin on 22 Oct 1824-  would you have a birth, death date for this lady?  (They lived at Moynock, Kilrea) It would fill in another slot.  Thanks.