From: Richard Torrens (ListMaster) [mailto:Listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 19 January 2012 6:15 PM
To: laini@xxxxx; enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; guyinlondon@xxxxxxxxxxx;
bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; marnixvada@xxxxxxxx; marnixvada@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Bann Valley] Re: mail

This email is spam from an infected computer.

Under no circumstances should anyone click on this link: the liklihood is
that you will pick up the spam program and it will start sending messages
out to everyone in your address book without you knowing anything about it.

I have already received three such spms from Denver's computer!

http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html