To: <BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2012 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Bann Valley] Kennedy

Have you seen any of the Kennedy entries in the very useful volume of the index to the Coleraine Chronicle? 1844-1869. If you haven't, tell me what townlands you are interested in, I can transcribe the details for you

Linde Lunney

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html