RE: [Bann Valley] Millen, Stephenson, Allen in Ballinrees

Joan,

There are very good BMD records for this church:
Dunboe, Second
Baps
1835 - 1848
1853
1858
1864 - 1901
Marrs
1835 - 1936

They are on this website:
www.rootsireland.ie

This is a pay website and you have to register but you can get a lot of data
from it without paying anything.

Have a looksee and get back to me.

Boyd Gray

http://familytrees.genopro.com/boydgray26/Boyd/default.htm