Re: [Bann Valley] Millen, Stephenson, Allen in Ballinrees

Joan, 2nd Dunboe Presbyterian Church records are available in Colerain Library on Microfilm. Sadly I dont think there are any records online that Im aware of, But I can help you with your Millens and Allens as those two famillies are married into my Camerons of Ballinrees.

Send me a private email and I can send you some more info on them.

Best Wishes,

Derek.

joan wrote:
Hi, my name is Joan, I'm in New York, where I've exhausted all the resources looking for my ancestors, listed above. Are there any records available for the 2nd Dumboe Pres. church? What school would these children attend?
Thanks.
eaudevie@xxxxxxxx

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html