[Bann Valley] Re: Inquiry about Vow

In article <72C2BEFFAEDD4B38A8D0043BBC6EE0F6@userPC>,
   <boydgray26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Richard,

> Your link only gives this, wither clicked or copied and pasted:
> "You have just requested a page which does not exist on this site."

> Would you please try again as I also would like to see it.

> Regards,

> Boyd Gray

Thanks for pointing that out. It works now.

But that means some other files that should have been updated have
probably not been. I'll have to check all file dates. What a pain!

--
             Richard Torrens  - Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Genealogy site: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Genealogy/

Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html