Re: [Bann Valley] rchives available

Dear Judy, My Great Great Grandfather (Morrell) is believed to have been the son of a mother born " Black". He was born about 1795 in Desertoghill (Co Derry) . These Morrells are believed to be of Huguenot descent and migrated to Scotland about the time of the Great Famine (c.1840). I hope this might be of interest to you. David Morrell.

-----Original Message----- From: Judy Webster
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2013 2:47 PM
To: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Bann Valley] rchives available

Hello Richard.......I am so happy to see the various sites listed. Some
years ago I tried to find my Grandfather's family lines (Black in the
Coleraine area), and through church records, and the help of Linde Lunney,
found loads of information. I have not been able to work on my own family
history for some years due to family load, but now am so happy to be able to
get back to this.   Due to a computer crash, I lost a lot of information,
but somewhere in boxes have a paper record... I appreciate the work you all
do to help others find their families.
Judy Webster,
Grants Pass, Oregon  US

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Torrens (Genealogy)" <Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>