Re: [Bann Valley] Mailing list archives available

I agree, Derek, It is good to see some activity again. Like you I think we all have things that take away from our ability to spend as much time as we would like. However when emails pop up it can be a prompter to spend a little time (if that is possible) on research.

I am still trying to find the connection from our Alexander Torrens (Moyeltra) to his forebears.

Cheers Miriam lehmann.