Re: [Bann Valley] 1718 Immigrants who settled in Maine

Hi Susan

My email contact is ejjameson@xxxxxxx <mailto:ejjameson@xxxxxxx>

My personal website is www.somejamesons.com <http://www.somejamesons.com/> and we do show a “Martha Means"

You might also want to know about - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ulsterjamesons/ <https://www.facebook.com/groups/ulsterjamesons/> & our research website www.ulsterjamesons.com <http://www.ulsterjamesons.com/> - the website is private and requires you join us, which I recommend if you have Jam?son connections from the Bann Valley. We can always use another hand.

Let me know how I can help.

John Jameson