Re: [Bann Valley] Re: Scottish Torrance data

I wholeheartedly agree, how incredible it would be if more research/transcription of these land deeds could be done!

Where could one begin on their own?

Thank you!
Tim Leith

Sent from my iPhone

--
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html