From: Richard Torrens (Genealogy) <Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 4:02 AM
To: bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Bann Valley] New members

There have been several new members recently - hullo to you!

The list is generally quiet until a new member joins, introduces
themselves and says what their interest are. Most of us have been her for
a long time, so have more or less wrung each other dry.

So who are you all?

--
             Richard Torrens  - Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Genealogy site: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Genealogy/

--=20
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list or send attachments
   via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html
List rules and FAQs: http://www.torrens.org.uk/Lists/3_rules.html