[Bann Valley] Early Estate Records from Rasharkin

 I noticed that a few people have ancestors in Culmore and Ballydonnelly. I just received an early estate rental roll (1787-1790) from PRONI and will be glad to send to anyone interested.  A beautiful 7 page document with the following townlands included on the estate of Sir Robert Bateson Harvey -Tamlaght, Fernagh,Drumcon, Gortereigh,Culmore, Ballydonnelly, Ballymaconnelly, Lisnagaver, Magheraboy, Gortahar,Moneyleck and Granagh.
Email me at barb_braswell20@xxxxxxxxx.