[Bann Valley] Re: McConnell, Morrell, Semple, Torrens

In article <DUB111-W1342248940716B12E5400D9B88B0@xxxxxxx>,
   hannah watkins <wannah_531@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have just joined your mailing list and shall introduce myself by asking you for your help. I am related to McConnell, Morrell, Semple and Torrens families (amongst others).

> Does anyone have information on:
> - McConnell in Killymuck Glebe
> - Morrell, Semple and Torrens in and around Moneydig?

I assume you have used the site search? There is a button on every page
which leads to the search page itself:
http://www.Torrens.org.uk/search.html

I have just updated this page so that you can now search either:
 Genealogy/Torrens
 Genealogy/BannValley
and now just
 Genealogy/
which will search everything in the section.

Searching for Semple turns up
http://www.torrens.org.uk/Genealogy/BannValley/Families/Morrell/TextFile.html
which was data supplied by a member of this list in 2007 (sorry, I did not
get the name!).

--
             Richard Torrens  - Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Genealogy site: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Genealogy/

--=20
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list or send attachments
   via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html