[Bann Valley] Quigg family

Hi
We are researching the Quigg family, our great grandfather's family which immigrated to Pontica County, Quebec, Canada in 1872.  Names of the family were Mary Quigg (mother - widow), son Thos (b.1854), daughters Catherine and Liza.In an email dated July 2007, Barbara Braswell replies to Judith Quigg with information that may be related so we would really like to communicate with Barbara as to the location of her information on a widow with one male and two females from Caheny.

thank you
the quiggs

--=20
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list or send attachments
   via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html