RE: [Bann Valley] Drumagarner

Has anyone done much research on the Diamond surname in this area?  I am especially interested in connecting an Archibald Diamond who emigrated to America in 1847.  Also a John Diamond who was born in 1809.

-------- Original message --------From: "Richard Torrens (Genealogy)" <Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 9/5/16  6:36 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Bann Valley] Drumagarner
Hazel

Looking through my partial trees from marriages on site I have a John
Torrens who married a Martha Hill on 15 March 1837.

This was never connected but we think it's likely to connect back to
Samuel Torrens of the Culnanmen lines.

Linde Lunny and I did a lot of work on this line and it should be pretty
accurate. It's all on the www site and you may be able to add to it.

This was all done (15 years) or more ago so I forget exactly what's there!
So ask if you need help.

Using the Search Whole of genealogy site for "Martha Hill" (use the quotes
as well) gives many hits.

Good luck - and thanks for waking the list up. You should also join the
Bann Valley list as I'm copying this there.

Copy of email to Torrens List

--
             Richard Torrens  - Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Genealogy site: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Genealogy/

--=20
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list or send attachments
   via: http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Contact/FormBV.html