[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Bann Valley] Diamond
- To: bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Bann Valley] Diamond
- From: Nancy Wittstruck <wittstruck@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 15:50:23 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com; s=20150623; t=1473105024; bh=Ehff1NTfZO6WT8f+Z8YLzHB+4tx9/qYQ4mLrJitJxvI=; h=From:To:Subject:Message-Id:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=XvEi4y1Bfr4awajCVwAqjy/Ms/Fup/dmXW2YbjQiP4TgGkvUus6nV7X2xLujFFUo2 TDJznKvlVxcMTdk2e+s1RTH1W/nFR/nNsVpRj3+aKT4QtY6pJKfzDJcj2lW1Zmfyxo ZTO0xmnNPPZkog/E5YjnoLzHQv8hMlttTNz7xBhw=
- Envelope-to: bannvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: Bann Valley families genealogy mailing list
- Reply-to: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Has anyone done much research on the Diamond surname in this area? I am especially interested in connecting an Archibald Diamond who emigrated to America in 1847. Also a John Diamond who was born in 1809.
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.
You may post to the list or send attachments
To unsubscribe send a mail to BannValley+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List rules and FAQs: http://www.torrens.org.uk/Lists/3_rules.html