Re: [Bann Valley] Re: Newbie

Hi Richard,

I have been given a lot of information mostly about the Williamson side so far which I have been trying to piece together. I have not done a search yet on Morrisons. Although as I had my G G Grandfather Thomas Morrison's Will I know his children. His daughter Martha 1861-1943 is obviously not the connection. As Martha is a family name carried forward to my mum's sister it is possible there are others who may be daughters of my Thomas Morrison's siblings. As yet I only know he had a brother John. This Thomas Morrison died 19.05.1897.

My search continues and all help is appreciated.

Regards
Sandra

Sent from my iPad