[Bann Valley] The Gilmores of Rockhead & Blackrock, Boveedy

Looking at the on-site Bovedy records, Gilmour and Gilmore appear often.

Lots of baptisms
www.genealogy.torrens.org/BannValley/church/Boveedy/Baptisms.html
also Communicants:
www.genealogy.torrens.org/BannValley/church/Boveedy/communicants.html

www.genealogy.torrens.org/BannValley/church/Boveedy/Graves.html#3
Elizabeth (b.c. 1818) & William Gilmore - probably not the pair in
question as dates don't quite match.

www.genealogy.torrens.org/BannValley/church/Boveedy/Graves.html#4
Dorathea (b. c. 1825) wife of Rev J Gilmour

There are later Gilmour/Gilmore

So, Kate, I think you have a lot of work to do! As Lide says, can we help?

Do you have a GEDCOM file of what you have so far. Let me have it and I
can put it on site in the same style as mine;
http://genealogy.torrens.org/Torrens/Trees/Mayoghill/index.htm
Which also has a couple of Gilmore connections!

--
             Richard Torrens  - Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxx
        Genealogy site: http://Genealogy.Torrens.org/

--=20
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list or send attachments
   via: http://genealogy.Torrens.org/contact/FormBV.html