From: Richard Torrens (Genealogy) <Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday 4 September 2018 11:08
To: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Bann Valley] Re: Hello

In article <8AD4C0EA-633F-40D3-B971-D91C6E22D615@xxxxxxxxx>,
   Sheelagh <rsheelagh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello again Linda,

> Is it McFetrich or McFetridge?  Both spellings seem intertwined!

> Sheelagh

Spelling is immaterial! Most common people could not write and when names
were written down, the scribe would write what sounded correct.

see http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=6600&d=3tyO23IGDDAVHoZyPnXx5DJVZ0KWPtuYFxeljXxTeA&s=6&u=http%3a%2f%2fgenealogy%2etorrens%2eorg%2fTorrens%2fEssays%2forigins%2ehtml%23spell for how
it affects Torrens.

--
             Richard Torrens  - Genealogy@xxxxxxxxxxx
        Genealogy site: http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=6600&d=3tyO23IGDDAVHoZyPnXx5DJVZ0KWPtuYF0L30XoGKQ&s=6&u=http%3a%2f%2fGenealogy%2eTorrens%2eorg%2f

--=20
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list or send attachments
   via: http://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=6600&d=3tyO23IGDDAVHoZyPnXx5DJVZ0KWPtuYF0bw0CgGfA&s=6&u=http%3a%2f%2fgenealogy%2eTorrens%2eorg%2fcontact%2fFormBV%2ehtml