From: cullycapple@xxxxxxxxxxx [cullycapple@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: December 18, 2018 5:03 AM
To: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Bann Valley] Kilpatrick - of Tamlagh O'Crilly

Jane Heaney Stephens was the daughter of John Stephens (son of Robert Stephens & [Ann ?] Heaney) & Agnes Archibald (daughter of David Archibald). Both families lived at Claggan. I haven’t traced the family any further back although there were other Stephens in the area but do have more details on Jane’s parents and siblings. My husband’s grandmother was Stephens and we live not far from Claggan. Do get in touch if you’d like to exchange family information.