RE: [Bann Valley] Re: Kilpatrick - of Tamlagh O'Crilly Jane Heaney Stevens b. Aghadowey Parish dec. 22 1864

Thank you for this explanation!
     Regards
            Henry Muggah
From: Richard Torrens (ListMaster) [Listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: December 19, 2018 4:05 AM
To: BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Bann Valley] Re: Kilpatrick - of Tamlagh O'Crilly  Jane Heaney Stevens b. Aghadowey Parish dec. 22 1864

In case anyone else has forgotten - this address (BannValley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
is a discussion mailing list. Any email sent to this address is circulated
to all members. To join it you have to subscribe - and then conform the
description. See
http://www.torrens.org/Lists/1_joinus.html
for full details.

There is no point in sending a copy to the individual - who will get two
copies if you do - unless the subject has become private. In which case
you should not send it to the list address.

This discussion still is of general interest.

Bann Valley web site: http://genealogy.torrens.org/BannValley/

In article
<C05AABC4C99FC54586D4D54B85818C4E01A6A3D805@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   "Muggah, Henry" <muggah@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I believe I am a little confused with the addressing of the emails. Is torrens.org a general address that many reply to and upon? I received a response to my original query from cullycapple and yourself. Should I be corresponding individually and omitting the torens.org address?

--=20
Trim your reply and do not quote irrelevant parts of previous message.

You may post to the list or send attachments
   via: http://genealogy.Torrens.org/contact/FormBV.html
List rules and FAQs: http://www.torrens.org/Lists/3_rules.html