[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Comments on 1796 and all
Here are some notes that I noticed. Maybe you could let me know where
we do not click together so that I might have a chance to relook it.
That would save me time trying to find our differences. I say this in a
kind and loving way and not the way it appears in the above written
words. I love working together but I do want to debate the names I have
come up with.
I did not check the first part for typos. Do you want me to do it? If
I had to make a living as a typist, I would be out of a job tomorrow.
Family #290, Individual 1380
I do not see David. I believe it to be as I have it. Look again and
see what you think the second time around.
The "ps"="ss". See the ss in Carragh Glass.
The second family listing above F#337
Thomson Bro??? Reed
I have looked at this entry a number of times. When I looked at it
again it seemed clear to me that Broom (was on one Line) and "field"
was below it and a bit to the right. See if you don't think it is
'BROOMFIELD". It looks so to me.
Typo type mistakes & other notes:
1. Notes above #243...should read "there is no space"
2. Note below I#1280 feint to "faint"; also F3295 notes
3. Note below I#1291, feinter to "fainter"
4. F#275, Robert McGummery needs to be pulled down
5. F#282, I#1343 needs to be pulled down and ---- continued on the
other side of 282
6. Second set of notes above F#283, readble to readable
7. F#303, delete the ( before McCook.
8. F#307, Add notes that family x out
9. F#334, move (Jno) Craig, down below rest of family
10. Note below family #336, change cannlt to cannot
11. #343, Monve (Note:) down to next line.
12. Note above F#348, change habd to hand
13. Perhaps write a note below F#357, re" faint". barely readable but
appears to be Mc Fall, but an educated guess.
14. This line I believe is Linde's. I believe the name to be
Constantia as it appears that way with the August 1818 visitation, Page
22 of the original.
15. F#360, Agnu to Agnus as in transcript
16 F#361, "Henry" in transcript in both family members instead of Henr
17. F#362, Hann should read "Hanna"
18. I#1772, Spacing for Mary Ann
19. F#371. I know the name is not TOY. There is no "Y" in the name.
Look at it again. My best guess was Tom but I really don't know. Tom
as a last name would be highly unusual. I will study and research it
more. Does Linde have a copy for her to check.
20.I#1838. You are right, it appears to be Hutchinson. In the note
below correct the typo of the above name.
21. Note above F#386, sem to seem