[Torrens List] Re: Torrens List New Lists

Hi Richard,

reply correctly. I have read the rules of 'netiquette' and hope I am not  breaking
them!

I did, some time ago, send details of my line from Rev. Robert T of
Churchtown but these are not recorded in the genealogy section. Probably I  didn't
send them properly. Can I just put the details in 'word' in the body of  an email
or must it be an attachment -- which appears to have problems  also?

If I do this will you be able put the information into the  genealogical
section for others to see and comment on if they wish?

Is there a better way of doing it or must I use a Gedcom file in which case
advice will be welcome?

Finally, if I finish with my name below is that acceptable as a  'signature'?

Regards,

Mike Torrens from Devon.

[HTML attachment removed]