[Torrens List] My Torrance/Torrens family

Hi people,
I have posted before but have had no contacts from people researching my family. However, I do not have much information on them either.

Agnes Maria Torrens born London England 9 December 1827 to John Torrance and Susan. John was a coachman in the Maida Hill area of London. He died prior to 1849. (I think)

Agnes married Robert King 9th April 1849 at Trinity Church St Marylebon. Robert was born 3 Mar 1824 St Albans Hertfordshire. They came out to Australia and had 10 children.
Agnes died in 1908  and Robert died in 1906 both in Orange.

Happy researching everyone.

Sue