[Torrens List] Charles Wakeley/Margaret Brown

Hope everyone excuses a newbie question.  ;)

I joined the list because I saw on the website that the index has the  names
of "Charles Wakeley" and "Margaret Brown."  The couple I'm descended from
was married in 1840.  Could someone tell me if these are the individuals in
the Torrens Genealogy list?  If so, could you direct me to where I can find
ancestors and/or more info on them?  I have nothing at the moment, other
than a couple of their sons (Charles Henry and Thomas Anderton).

Thanks,
DeeDee Baldwin